Tamara Choynowski, the owner of NOW PILATES, Geneva CH, is a Second Generation Pilates Teacher. Fully certified by STOTT PILATES, PMA member, graduate of Pilates Excel Finishing School (Cadaver Laboratory, Bastyr University, Seattle, USA), Core Dynamics (level 3-4 Santa Fe, USA), she continues her education through coursework and workshops with the First Generation Pilates Masters and other industry leaders.
She never stops learning. Some of the courses she has completed are the following:
- CR (contract/ release) stretching technique by K. Laughnin (The Cayman islands)
- Total BARRE (London, UK)
- HALO training (London, UK)
- Bosu training (Friburg, CH)
- YBR (Yamuna body rolling) technique (Paris, France)
- Massage course on a floating cushion (Zurich, CH)
- Garuda method (London, UK)
- CORE Band® Teacher Training Course (Paudex, CH)
- Post Graduate Master Program by Kathy Corey (Germany, 2017 - 2019)
- Ped-o-pul, toe and foot corrector by Kathy Corey (Greece, 2019)
- Scolio - pilates workshop by Karena Thek (France, 2019)
- Sling course / Garuda training (France, 2020)
"The best revelation of Pilates for me was that after 3 weeks of having been introduced to it I started sleeping through the night. It was a miracle. My suffering of low back pain during many previous years was over..."
I am a hand-on teacher, my hands help a client to find the exact muscle to work on it.
I always encourage my clients to use all the principles and knowledge of Pilates in everyday life. I keep repeating that "the best Pilates is outside my studio" to keep them aware of their body 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
And of course, the best reward is a pain free body. When clients get rid of their pains, their eyes say it all...